In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in independent journalist James Corbett of The Corbett Report to take a look at the recent release of the “28 pages” and how it relates to research he has done on the subject of September 11, 2001.
In the show, they discuss:
- Why Canadian James Corbett found himself living and working in Japan after college.
- How an online video about the Federal Reserve system got James Corbett thinking more deeply about politics, and eventually led to him pursuing a career as an independent journalist.
- The “28 pages” recently de-classified and made available to the public in relation to 9/11 – what they revealed, and what was the purpose of their release?
- Marc explains how 9/11 personally affected him and influenced his deep dive into the political realm.
- So much more!
- Check out all of James Corbett’s work on 9/11 and many other subjects over at The Corbett Report!
- Read the 28 pages here.
About today’s sponsor:
For a practical, more consumer friendly alternative to your standard “Obamacare-style” health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select!
Learn more here:
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!