On this episode of the Lions of Liberty podcast, host Marc Clair is still stuck all alone in a hotel in the middle of Utah, sipping on some wine and reflecting upon the last 3 years of hosting and producing the Lions of Liberty podcast. Much to his surprise, he is joined by several contributors of Lions of Liberty past, as “The Godfather” Howie Snowdon, “Mr. Johnson’s Libertyhood” host Brian McWilliams, and “Felony Friday” host John “Odie” Odermatt pops their heads in to share some drinks and some liberty talk! In the show you’ll hear:
- How Howie first introduced Marc to the ideas of liberty, and how he eventually spread this infection to Brian and Odie.
- A discussion about the campaign of Gary Johnson, and whether or not libertarians should even want him to get into the Presidential debates.
- A healthy debate over the concept of “non-intervention” – is it truly a libertarian principle? How can it be applied in our modern context?
- The Lions reflect on their favorite moments of the past three years of the Lions of Liberty podcast, from favorite segments to favorite guests, and make some bold predictions for the future!
Discussed in today’s show:
- The Question That Stumped Tom Woods:
- The full interview with Tom Woods, in Episode 67.
- Marc’s interview with Dr. Ron Paul in Episode 200.
- Marc’s interview with Larry Sharpe.
- Marc’s two interviews with Jen Briney, in episode 164 and 235.
- Marc’s interview with Thaddeus Russell, Part 1 and Part 2.
- John Odermatt’s 3 shocking interviews with John Ziegler about the Jerry Sandusky/Penn State “scandal” – Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
Check out today’s sponsors:
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!