In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair steps in during Brian McWilliams’ nuptial absence for another edition of our bi-weekly look at the Gary Johnson campaign through a lens of liberty known as “Mr. Johnson’s LibertyHood!” Marc welcomes in fellow Los Angelean Adam Choit, who recently attended a private discussion group featuring Gary Johnson himself. Adam breaks down the JohnsONs and JohnsOFF’s from the event as he sees them, and then Marc and Adam delve into some recent news items regarding the Johnson/Weld campaign and dish out their grades. Along the way, they discuss Gary’s exclusion from the Presidential debates, a celebrity officially joining the campaign, and Gary’s recent gaffes. As always, they take a brief trip to the “Land of Liberty Make Believe”, and experience a MIND WELD.
Discussed in this episode:
- “An Afternoon with Gary: A Libertarian’s Account of a Private Johnson Event” by Adam Choit
- Follow Adam on Twitter @AdamJChoit and check out his YouTube channel!
- Melissa Joan Hart Joins Gary Johnson Campaign As Connecticut Chair
- MIND WELD! “Libertarian for Life” Bill Weld donates to GOP Candidate
- Gary Johnson Gets ANGRY Over Foreign Policy and Debate Exclusion
- Gary Johnson thankful “nobody got hurt” in Chelsea explosion
- Gary Johnson Struggles to Name His Favorite Foreign Leader
- “Tongue Gate”
Check out today’s sponsors:
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!