On today’s fantastic, new Electric Libertyland, host Brian McWilliams wakes up early to deliver the news of the day, which includes the dangers of inward-facing propaganda from the US government, Venezuela’s ridiculous socialist failings that have led to new bread shortage, Rand Paul on John McCain, Donald Trump’s flirtations with regime change, Seal Team Six training with South Korean military, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that police allowing a dog to maul an innocent man was legal, unregulated space tourism, and Judge Andrew Napolitano being pulled from Fox News over his wiretapping statements.
Boogie on down.
Discussed in this Episode:
- 4th Circuit rules cop not liable for dog mauling innocent man
- The Smith Mundt Act & a US organization that won’t say whether or not its creating and funding propaganda that could target Americans
- Psychedelic Science Conference & Banquet
- ‘Maybe he’s past his prime’ – Rand Paul on John McCain
- Rand Paul & Tulsi Gabbard’s “Stop Arming Terrorists” Bill
- Unregulated space tourism
- Seal Team Six in SK training
- Venezuela has bread shortage; blames bakers
- Judge Nap booted from FOX News
- Buy a T Shirt!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.