In this week’s episode of Electric Libertyland, host Brian McWilliams gives his take on the Trumpian circle-jerk that was the 2017 Emmy Awards, and how politics and entertainment need to take a break from each other. He then turns towards more serious topics including the utter failure of the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing programs, the GOP’s last-ditch effort to repeal Obamacare (kind of) with the Graham-Cassidy plan, the state of the 1st Amendment, new climate research and an idiotic idea in the UK to limit voting rights based on internet trolling.
Discussed in this Episode:
The Emmys were predictable and the opening number says it all.
- END THE FED – Quantitive Easing fails.
- Cayman Islands hospital $1k-$2 k for heart surgery, one bill, cost in advance, for profit, streamlined internal bureaucracy.
- Graham Cassidy Healthcare Bill
- New paper says climate models have vastly overstated warming & we have far more time to combat it to reach warming goals.
- “Watchdog group” in the UK calls for removal of voting rights for twitter trolls.
As mentioned, a huge fan and supporter of the show and the first very member of the Lions of Liberty Pride at $25 level, Daniel Lee, was directly affected by the Hurricane Harvey. We helping to fund a project aiding Daniel and his family to recover from the storm. Please consider tossing a few bucks his way through DonorSee!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.