On today’s episode Marc is joined by the very first guest to ever appear on Lions of Liberty way back in episode 1 – libertarian legal theorist and author Stephan Kinsella! Stephan answers the quesiton Marc failed to ask in that episode of just how he first became interested in libertarian ideas and went on to become a proponent of Hans-Hermann Hoppe’s “Argumenation Ethics.” Marc and Stephan go on to discuss the theory – where it originated from, what it entails, and why Stephan believes it to be a superior justification for libertarian private property ethics – moreso than natural rights or utlilitarian/consequentialist ethics.
Enjoy this deep dive into libertarian philosophy!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Stephan Kinsella discusses “Against Intellectual Property” on Episode 1 of Lions of Liberty
- Find all of Stephan’s work over at StephanKinsella.com
- “Argumentation Ethics and Liberty: A Concise Guide,” by Stephan Kinsella
- “Argumentation Ethics and the Philosophy of Freedom,” by Frank van Dun
- “Hans-Hermann Hoppe’s Argumentation Ethic: A Critique” by Robert Murphy and Gene Callahan
Hear the latest edition of “Conspiracy Corner” on the Las Vegas shooting as well as receive access to ALL of our 40 + exclusive bonus podcasts by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride TODAY!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.