In today’s episode, Marc hosts a lively debate between two prominent libertarian heavyweights – Robert Wenzel of Economic Policy Journal and Target Liberty and Walter Block, Professor of Economics on Loyola University in New Orleans and Senior Fellow at the Ludwig Von Mises Institute. They spar over the resolved statement “Donald Trump is a Disaster for Libertarianism.” Wenzel argues in the affirmative, while Block argues the opposing view. This is a knock-down drag-out slobberknocker of a show that you won’t want to miss!
Mentioned in today’s show:
- Mr. President, You Are Right by Robert Wenzel
- Libertarians for Trump, Revisited, by Walter Block
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump, by Walter Block
- Russia, Trump and the Deep State, by Walter Block
- Libertarians for Trump
- Revisiting Libertarians for Trump, Wenzel vs. Block on the Tom Woods Show
- Libertarians For Trump? A Debate, Wenzel vs. Block on the Tom Woods Show
- Check out Global Alliance Communications Group for your political campaign needs!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.