On this week’s Electric Libertyland, host Brian McWilliams wades through a river of news including the March for Our Lives, Killer Mike spitting truth on gun rights then bitching out, a PA school’s bizarre yet hilarious plan for student defense, Rand Paul’s spending bill tweet storm and Zombie Bolton refusing to die. Also…is there actually a reason to support Mitch McConnell?
Discussed in this Episode:
- Congress Releases the $1.3 Trillion, 2,232-Page Omnibus Spending Bill
- Rand Paul live-tweets the omnibus spending bill
- John Bolton: Five things new Trump security adviser believes
- Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters
- Since 90s School shootings are DOWN, not up
- Killer Mike spits hot truth……then apologizes and says it was “misused”
- My god, I might actually have to support Mitch McConnell
2. Remember the $350,000 NSF spent asking if japanese quail are more sexually promiscuous on cocaine?
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) March 22, 2018
Join us in Los Angeles with Dave Smith and Jason Stapleton! RSVP here.
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.