On this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian McWilliams relives some of his Porcfest whiskey exploits before diving into some recent news of the day. Topics discussed include: Rand Paul’s Association Healthcare Plans rolling out, The ACLU abandoning free speech for SJW activism, Maxine Waters calling for harassment of Trump cabinet members, Turkey’s President Erdogan solidifies his dictatorship, and a ridiculous poll citing the United States as the 10th worst country in the world for women’s issues.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Rand Paul’s ACH plans to roll out in Sept
- ACLU abandons free speech
- Maxine Waters calls for gang harassment of Trump cabinet
- Turkey’s Erdogan wins reelection & solidifies powers
- India, DRC, USA among most dangerous countries for women according to new poll
TAGS: Rand Paul, Association Healthcare, Obamacare, Maxine Waters, Civility, Free Speech, ACLU, Donald Trump, Muslim Ban, Women’s Issues
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , the “League of Liberty Podcast” and so much more! – AND help us get to the Libertarian National Convention – by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.