On this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian looks at San Fran banning employee meals, Venezuela’s Prez admitting socialism has failed, Wilbur Ross, Candace Owens and more before losing his F’ing mind over computer issues.
Discussed in this Episode:
- San Fran Bans Facebook from Feeding Employees Lunch
- Venezuela’s Maduro Admits Socialist Model Has Failed
- Twitter Suspends Black Conservative For Changing NYT Bigot’s Tweets From “White” To “Jewish” And “Black”
- Scarborough credits Obama for strong economy: ‘This is not an economy Donald Trump gave us’
- Glenn Jacobs, WWE wrestler known as Kane, will be next mayor of Knox County, Tennessee
- New Details About Wilbur Ross’ Business Point To Pattern Of Grifting
Receive access to the monthly League of Liberty Podcast and ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more! Help us cover more events like PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention – by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.