On today’s episode of Felony Friday the Godfather of the Lions of Liberty joins John to discuss some absurd criminal activity and to play the world famous podcast game show “Is it a crime and should they do time?”
News items discussed on today’s show:
- WOMAN LICKED HOT SAUCE PACKETS, THEN PUT THEM BACK
- Store Caught Sticking Googly Eyes On Fish To Make Them Look Fresh
- Dog Walker uses Owner’s House for Sex
- Browns release LB Mychal Kendricks after he was charged with insider trading
- Dine and Dash Dater Felony Charges
- Ohio grocery store employee facing felony theft charges for eating $9,200 of deli ham
Find past editions of Felony Friday at the Felony Friday Archive!
Support the Lions of Liberty by becoming a member of the Lions of Liberty Pride on Patreon! Gain access to bonus audio and video content, as well as merchandise, our daily Liberty News links, a monthly conference call with the crew and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.