Today episode of Felony Friday host John Odermatt digs into the results of the 2018 midterm elections and declares cannabis the winner! Between Michigan legalizing recreational use, several states electing governors who favor legalization and the resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions; the US is inching closer and closer to legalized cannabis.
John also talks about the tragic shooting in California and shares an election day story that should embarrass the fools who run the Pittsburgh chapter of Norml.
- Pritzker wants to legalize recreational marijuana ‘nearly right away’ in Illinois
- Jeff Sessions Was a Terrible Attorney General. His Successor Will Do More of the Same
- Remember When Lindsey Graham Warned, ‘If Jeff Sessions Is Fired, There Will Be Holy Hell to Pay’?
- ‘Left’ Organizes “Response Events” In 900 Cities To Protest Firing Of Jeff Sessions
- California bar gunman ID’d as Ian David Long, 28: Everything we know so far
Find past editions of Felony Friday at the Felony Friday Archive!
Support the Lions of Liberty by becoming a member of the Lions of Liberty Pride on Patreon! Gain access to bonus audio and video content, as well as merchandise, our daily Liberty News links, a monthly conference call with the crew and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.