On this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian still has a sore throat but fights through to break down two telling studies from Yale and Harvard on Democrats “dumbing down” language when speaking to minorities, and another wage gap debunking. Brian then brings in Dan Smotz of The System is Down podcast to look at South Park‘s latest socialism-touting episode…have they turned or are they just trolling us? To wrap things up Brian rages about old “homophobic” tweets found belonging to the 2018 Heisman Trophy Winner, before discussing France’s fuel protests.
Discussed in this Episode:
- White liberal politicians dumb down language for minorities in speeches
- Dems have hard time connecting to voters because they know so much: Hirono
- Harvard Study: “Gender Wage Gap” Explained Entirely by Work Choices of Men and Women
- Trump Has Already Abandoned His Half-Hearted Attempt to Cut Military Spending
- Media Attacks Heisman Trophy Winner Kyler Murray for Homophobic Tweets He Sent As a 14-Year-Old
- France Tops OECD Table as Most Taxed Country
- France dumps controversial fuel tax
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to the bonus segment as referenced in the show, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “League of Liberty” podcast, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.