On this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian reacts to President Trump’s speech in support of “The Wall” from the Oval office and the rebuttal from Democrats Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. Then Brian shares a conundrum regarding water rights going on between Ethiopia and Egypt before diving into Melissa Joan Hart being accused of “casual anti-Semitism”, a reversal on Syrian troop withdrawal and the puzzling case of U.S. troops being sent to Gabon.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Trump gives first Oval Office address
- Egypt confronts water ‘poverty’ in shadow of Ethiopia’s dam
- Melissa Joan Hart’s “casual anti-Semitism”
- Libertarians cleaning up parks during gov. shutdown
- Bolton: US Won’t Leave Syria Unless Certain Objectives Are Achieved
- US Sends Troops to Gabon, Warns Congo Against Post-Vote Protests
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to the bonus segment as referenced in the show, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “League of Liberty” podcast, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.