On this week’s Electric Libertyland…First Brian McWilliams checks off another example of government workers being treated as a class above private sector citizens and has a good laugh over the media layoffs at Huffington Post and Buzzfeed. But it gets better due to the subsequent outrage over those same journos being told to “Learn to code.” Brian then goes through some worrying news on Venezuela, some good news on Afghanistan, and Roger Stone’s indictment. Finally to wrap the show up: an anti-dwarf tossing bill, Kamala Harris’ sexing her way to the top and Bernie Sanders’ Kremlin karaoke.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Furloughed government employees get 2 months back pay…even if they didn’t work.
- Telling Fired Journalists “Learn To Code” Is Now “Abusive Behavior” On Twitter
- White House Won’t Rule Out Attacking Venezuela Militarily
- US and Taliban “draft” framework for Afghanistan peace deal on ceasefire and withdrawal as President Ghani calls for talks
- US gives Gaudio control of Venezuela’s US based bank accounts, Maduro makes moves to arrest him for “crimes.”
- Venezuela court bars Gaudio from leaving country
- CNN “refutes” that FBI leaked Roger Stone raid
- Bill looks to ban dwarf tossing in Washington State
- Slick Willie Brown is responsible for Kamala Harris’ career. Smashed the glass ceiling for her with his dick
- Footage of Shirtless Bernie Sanders Drunkenly Singing With Soviets in ‘88 Surfaces
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to the bonus segment as referenced in the show, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “League of Liberty” podcast, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.