In today’s flagship Lions of Liberty podcast, Marc welcomes lovely and talented lady of liberty, Chloe Anagnos! Chloe is the publications manager for the American Institute for Economic Research (AIER) and has previously authored over 100 research articles for libertarian-leaning organizations. Chloe dives into just how she stumbled upon libertarian ideas and just what made her begin self-identifying as a libertarian. Marc and Chloe discuss the best ways to market the ideas of liberty, which somehow includes ample discussion of their favorite girl scout cookies (spoiler: it’s thin mints), just how Taylor Swift can teach people about liberty, and so much more!
To listen to our 2 hour Patreon-only“Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor”, the brand-spankin new’ Legion of Liberty Doom podcast and more join our Patreon and support Lions of Libertyfor as little as $5/month!
Discussed in today’s episode:
- Follow Chloe’s work at AIER, on Twitter and at ChloeAnagnos.com!
- “Thanks to Their Student Loans, Millennials Expect to Die in Debt” by Chloe Anagnos
Recent Lions of Liberty podcast guest appearances:
- Marc on the Brian Nichols Show: Win Converts, Not Arguments
- Marc on The Remso Martinez Experience: The Democrats Are Starting to Eat Their Own
- Howie on Sounds Like Liberty: Not the Vampire Orgy You’re Looking For
- Howie on the FAGCast (Friends Against Government): Friends in the Foyer Drinking Franzia
- Howie on The System Is Down: Talking Freemasonry with Freemasons