In today’s flagship Lions of Liberty podcast, Marc welcomes in some liquored-up Lions for a special President’s Day Edition of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor!” Marc is joined by Brian, Howie and the ever-mysterious “Rico” to share some adult beverages and talk all things Presidents and Liberty! Can there be such a thing as a “libertarian President?” Who are the “most” and “least” libertarian Presidents of all time? It’s like a history lesson but with less facts and more liberty and alcohol!
The tapes kept rolling after the show and the liquor kept flowing, so check out the bonus show by supporting Lions of Liberty on Patreon for as little as $5/month!
Recent Lions of Liberty podcast guest appearances:
- Marc on the Brian Nichols Show: Win Converts, Not Arguments
- Marc on The Remso Martinez Experience: The Democrats Are Starting to Eat Their Own
- Howie on Sounds Like Liberty: Not the Vampire Orgy You’re Looking For
- Howie on the FAGCast (Friends Against Government): Friends in the Foyer Drinking Franzia
- Howie on The System Is Down: Talking Freemasonry with Freemasons