In this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian battles yet another cold to bring you his take on the 2019 Oscars, Democrats voting down the “Born-Alive” abortion bill, and the 2020 Dem front runners embracing reparations as a core campaign point. Later Brian gets into a Federal court ruling a male-only military draft unconstitutional, the US State Dept. trying to upset Iranians on social media and finally finishes up with a bill that would block Trump from appearing on the ballot in New Jersey.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Oscar Moments & Spike Lee’s speech
- Infamous “Full Metal Jacket” actor R. Lee. Ermey snubbed In Memoriam
- Dems block ‘born alive’ bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions
- State Dept Rolls Out Social Media Campaign Fomenting Iranian Unrest
- Warren, Harris back reparations for black Americans affected by slavery
- Warren one-ups 2020 Dems, says Native Americans should be ‘part of conversation’ on reparations
- Federal Court rules male-only draft unconstitutional
- NJ Bill blocks Trump being listed on ballot without 5 years of tax returns
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to the bonus segment as referenced in the show, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “League of Liberty” podcast, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.