**In this week’s episode I ranted about Tom Woods’ take on legalized prostitution and miscategorized his position, which will be corrected in next week’s ep. Apologies to Tom! – Brian**
On Electric Libertyland 114, Brian hits a lot of topics in quick succession starting with Rep. Justin Amash half-hinting at a libertarian run at the 2020 presidential election. Could there be an Amash/Paul ticket in the works? Brian then gets into Hillary Clinton NOT running, and the Dem “non-aggression pact” proposed for candidates. After the break Brian looks to foreign affairs, including North Korea and Afghanistan, before turning to the Germans’ pug-stealing over taxation. Finally, he wraps up with a take on Robert Kraft’s arrest for soliciting prostitution and Kamala Harris bringing legalizing sex work. It’s a hoot.
Discussed in this episode:
- House Republican not ruling out Libertarian run in 2020
- Hillary Clinton: ‘I’m not running’
- Trump And Kim Kick Off Hanoi Summit With Handshake, Private Meeting
- Top Democrats want 2020 candidates to sign non-aggression pact
- German Town Sells Family’s Pug on eBay to Cover Unpaid Taxe
- “Better ‘No Deal’ Than ‘Bad Deal'”: Walking Out Of Hanoi Summit Earns Trump Bipartisan Praise
- Pentagon Plan Would Have US Troops Out of Afghanistan Within Five Years
- Rand Paul’s Plan to Declare Victory in Afghan War, Ending It
- Kamala Harris gains momentum among Democrats with proposal to legalize prostitution
- Patriot Act “Sneek and Peek” Warrants Enabled Robert Kraft Sting
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to the bonus segment as referenced in the show, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “League of Liberty” podcast, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.