On this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian lays out how the Military Industrial Complex used all of its various tricks to expand its budget, attack anyone exposing atrocities of the U.S. military (Rep. Omar and Chelsea Manning), crush opposition to ongoing wars and tap into fudging budgets to hide increases in spending. It’s dirty, pool, old man! Brian then touches on Rand Paul’s take on mandatory vaccinations, the Democrat-controlled house voting to allow illegals voting rights, and the IDIOT OF THE WEEK!
Discussed in this Episode:
- Chelsea Manning taken into custody for refusing to testify before secret grand jury
- The House Democrats’ “Rebuke” of Rep. Ilhan Omar Is a Fraud for Many Reasons, Including Its Wild Distortion of Her Comments
- Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Not a State of All Its Citizens’
- Rep. Ilhan Omar slams Barack Obama’s message of ‘hope and change’ as a ‘mirage’
- Trump reverses Obama-era rule requiring reports on drone strike casualties
- White House Proposes Huge Increase in War Funding
- Trump’s Budget Would Add $7.9 Trillion to the National Debt Over the Next Decade
- House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting
- Rand Paul Fails Parents and Kids of Every Political Persuasion by Offering Weak Support for Vaccines
- Trump endorses permanent daylight saving time
- Idiot of the week: WA professor says white people who judge people as indiviuals rather than by color are dangerous
- Sounds Like Liberty & Freedom 365: https://www.soundslikelibertypodcast.com/365
- Ron Paul’s 32 Questions in 32 Days
- Ron Paul Question 11: Why is is political suicide to question AIPAC?
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to Do Nothing Man, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “Legion of Liberty Doom,” the “League of Liberty”, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.