In this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian questions and examines whether the Christchurch mass shooting could do for government censorship what 9/11 did for domestic spying and the removal of liberty through the Patriot Act. Brian also discusses a Connecticut court ruling Bushmaster guns can be sued by Sandy Hook families by using a bizarre legal argument around gun marketing. Next he listens to Democratic presidential hopeful Andrew Yang fearmonger via identity politics, threatening that whites will target Chinese in mass shootings, before discussing Elizabeth Warren’s plan to eliminate the Electoral College (which could actually help Andrew’s prediction come true). Finally Brian wraps things up tearing into the concept of “congestion fees” to combat traffic in big cities.
- Social media linked to rise in mental health disorders in teens, survey finds
- 49 killed and dozens, including young children, injured in New Zealand mass shootings targeting mosques
- Before, After, and During, Censorship at the Center of Christchurch Attack
- NZ Threatens 10 Years In Prison For ‘Possessing’ Mosque Shooting Video; Web Hosts Warned, ‘Dissenter’ Banned
- SHEER MADNESS. CT court rules Sandy Hook parents can sue gun manufacturer of rifle used.
- Legal arguments against Bushmaster to enable lawsuit explained
- To curb traffic, cities explore implementing congestion pricing during peak hours
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to Do Nothing Man, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “Legion of Liberty Doom,” the “League of Liberty”, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.