On today’s episode the Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor format makes it’s debut on the Felony Friday! Marc and JB join John to discuss everything from legal social pot in Alaska to how nukes would be dealt with in a property rights based society. The gang also plays “Is it a Crime?” with a controversial story about a man who was accused of dipping his testicles in salsa as payback for low tip! You don’t want to miss this episode!
Here are today’s stories:
- LILDL Live From Porcfest feat. the Whiskey Challenge
- Alaska First State To Legalize Social Marijuana Use
- This Lawsuit Could Change How We Prosecute Mass Shootings
- Woman Arrested For Using T-Shirt Gun to Launch Drugs Into Her Former Prison
- Prison consultants facing time behind bars
- Man accused of dipping testicles in salsa as payback for low tip
Find past editions of Felony Friday at the Felony Friday Archive!
Support the Lions of Liberty by becoming a member of the Lions of Liberty Pride on Patreon! Gain access to bonus audio and video content, as well as merchandise, our daily Liberty News links, a monthly conference call with the crew and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.
The Lions of Liberty are on Twitter, Facebook & check out our YouTube Channel!