On this week’s Electric Libertyland: Trump declares Iranian Revolutionary Guard a “terrorist organization,” the House passes bill to end Yemen War support, Australia embraces censorship after Christchurch, Netanyahu says he will reject Palestinian state and annex the West Bank after Golan Heights OK, and Democrats race to line up for the Reparations Parade.
Discussed in this Episode:
- House ignores Trump veto threat, approves bill ending US support for Yemen war
- Trump declares Iranian guard as “Terrorists”
- Netanyahu Rules Out Palestinian State, Says He’ll Annex West Bank
- Bernie Sanders wants to strip “right to work” laws from states
- Sanders backs bill creating reparations study commission
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to “Do Nothing Man,” as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “Legion of Liberty Doom,” the “League of Liberty”, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.