On this week’s wide-ranging Electric Libertyland, Brian gives his take on actress/activist Alyssa Milano’s “sex strike” for reproductive rights, before giving one of his popular “Bar Talk” segments on the left’s quest to destroy ride share companies via “fair” taxation. Brian then hits on: Bernie and AOC’s 15% interest cap, a leaked Pentagon plan for 120K troops for “not war” with Iran, and China tariffs. Finally, fellow Lion Marc Clair pops in to recap “An Evening with Tulsi Gabbard,” which he and Brian attended in Los Angeles.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Alyssa Milano wants women to go on a “sex strike”
- Bar Talk: The Gig Is Up: Rep. Deb Haaland Introduces Bill to Make Uber & Lyft Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes
- Bernie and AOC’s Bill would cap interest for lenders at 15%
- Syria – OPCW Engineering Assessment: The Douma ‘Chemical Weapon Attack’ Was Staged
- OPCW Report: https://www.moonofalabama.org/images8/Engineering-assessment-of-two-cylinders-observed-at-the-Douma-incident-27-February-2019-1.pdf
- Leaked Pentagon Plan Calls For 120,000 Troops To Counter Iran
- GOP senator defends China tariffs: Sacrifice by Americans ‘minimal’ compared to soldiers
- Trump’s Latest Trade War Scheme Might Be the Nuttiest One Yet
- Harvard Caves to Student Mob, Fires Ronald Sullivan for Being Harvey Weinstein’s Lawyer
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session! And buy some delicious Morning Roar Coffee!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to “Do Nothing Man,” as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “Legion of Liberty Doom,” the “League of Liberty”, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.